The Technology Development Office is a rental office space for companies that conduct research, support and/or development of IT-related technologies such as software technologies and video and communication technologies using computer technologies, etc. We are always ready to receive your tour requests to see the facilities from IT-related companies and organizations looking to become tenant companies. We are currently looking for a new tenant in the Technology Development Office on the 3rd and 4th floors. Please feel free to contact the information center.
Overview of Workshop 24 (Opened in May 2002)
|Location||6-52-18 Imajuku, Ogaki City, Gifu Prefecture|
|Structure||Ten story steel framed building|
|Total Floor Area||14,122.47m|
|Parking||Show you open monthly parking near the facility|
Technology Development Office Specifications
|Floor Load, etc.||OA floor (Raised floor) = 100mm 300kg/m²|
|Electric Facility||Single-phase 100V 6000VA/m²|
|Telephone Facility||Premises wiring
(metal wiring - contracting with carriers such as NTT)
|Telecommunications Facility||Metal wiring
(existing internet connection (free)), optical fiber (for external connection)
|Air Conditioning Facility||Individual air conditioning
(switching between cooling and heating can be operated on a floor block basis)
|Access Control||Access control with the numeric keypad at the south and north entrances
(partly with a different system).
Individual control by tenant companies with a key (operational for 24 hours)
|Hot Water Supply System||Electric hot water supply system in the shared space on each floor|
How to Start a Rental
- Information industry & field
- Research/development of software technology
- Research/development of video, communication technologies, etc., using computers
- Research, development, processing, or producing of high-definition video
- Research/development of broadcasting and/or communication technology
- Research/ development of the latest products using information processing technologies
- Other business related to IT-related fields
- Cutting-edge technologies related to business, using IT-related technologies
- Business based on the local communities, using IT-related technology
- Business to support other businesses and/or human resources-related business for the information industry
*If you have any questions about the industry, please contact us.
- The usage period of the facility (rental period) is within two years.
- If you wish to continue the rental, the reapplication must be completed within two years for the renewal.
Usage fee, etc. (monthly fee, including tax)
|Rental Fee for the Room||2,640 yen/m²|
|Utility Fee||650 yen/m²
(The utility fee is subject to change depending on the year.)
|Electricity and Air Conditioning||Actual costs are borne by you.
The telephone line is available through the tenant companies' individual contract
|Remarks||For the deposit, the rental room fee for three months is required when the rental starts.
At the end of using the facility, the cost of restoring the site to its original condition will be incurred.
*The digits for the size are rounded up after the decimal point.
*The utility fee is subject to change depending on the year.
How to Rent
Please call us or visit the facility once to have a meeting concerning the facility.
- Application(by mail or hand)
- Screening(applications will be screened/attendance not required)
- Results Announcement(notification in writing)
- Orientation Meeting (attendance required)
- Rental Start
*The screening is completed by reviewing the contents written in the submitted application forms to use the tenant facilities (business performance report, business plan, etc.).
*Regarding the screening results: if you inquire about them, we will not be able to answer your inquiry. We kindly ask for your understanding.
*Application documents received will not be returned.
*The rental’s start date should be on the 1st of each month.
Inquiry and application destination
Please call us or visit the facility once and have a meeting concerning the facility.
■ Designated Manager:
ITOCHU Urban Community Group
- Postal Code: 503-0006
- 4-1-7 Kagano, Ogaki City, Gifu Prefecture
- Tel: +81-584-77-1111
- Fax: +81-584-77-1110
- Office Hours: 8:30 - 21:30